All about dat face

by - 10:07 AM

Hey guys! So, if you didn't know already, I may or may not have a huge small addiction to mesh heads. I can't help it, they're so pretty. The newest craze on the market is the Genus Project heads, and I tried SO hard to not pick it up....but the baby face variant was just too cute... It's my duty as a blogger to have it....right?? At a cool $L5.5K, the price is nothing to shake a stick at, but it comes with pretty much everything you need, so it runs about half of the price of Catwa (when buying a new catwa head and the animation HUD). You do need to purchase an omega relay, which seems really silly to me for the price of the head itself, but at $L99, it's not too bad. All layers on the Genus head are omega-compatible, so all of your favourite omega skins and makeups should work, but with any omega heads, may not fit the shape perfectly. I grabbed the Saturday Sale (out early!) hair from Astrology (and checked out their moving sale!!!), the bodysuit lingerie from Tentacio, and just went to town playing with my new face.

**Note: All photos are completely un-retouched and unedited with the exception of putting together the collage, and adding my signature at the bottom.**

 I grabbed 6 omega-friendly skins that I thought looked lovely on the head, I tried to be varied, but I do tend to go for skins that have a pretty similar "look" to them, and tend to stick to pale tones in general.

 I feel like I should probably write more but I'm currently quite sick, and this was fun but exhausting. Excuse me while I take a nap <3

STYLE CARD

Head: Genus Project - Babyface
Hair: Astrology - Miranda - Saturday sale item!
Skin1 (non-collage/makeup shot): Glam Affair - Olive - Basics (Tone 3)
Skin2: Stix - Qamra - Tone B - Cream
Skin3: Pink Fuel - Doll - V2 - Crystal
Skin4: Essences - Runa - Pale2
Skin5: Lumae - Niska - T2 - Satin - Sangria
Skin6: The Sugar Garden - Uzi - Vampy
Skin7: The Plastik - Kasje SE Skins - Female
**ALL SKINS are browless versions using the Alaskametro <3 - Chi Brow**
Shadow: Alaskametro <3 - Sugar palette
Lippie: Alaskametro <3 - Babygoth Palette
Necklace: Cae - Basics - Solitaire
Collar: Cae - Bound Collar
Outfit: Tentacio - Petra - grey blue

You May Also Like

0 comments