join us...

by - 3:07 PM

Hey guys! So, I originally intended to get this post done last weekend... but then I FINALLY got my Slink shoe developer's kit, and I've been playing with it and working on shoes since then...I'm such a slacker blogger sometimes...
But ANYWAY, back to the fashion...

she looked at me with a smile full of evil, and with eyes full of lust...

Starting off with the smallest detail... 
These nails were originally on sale at the Lovecraft festival (which has ended), and are now available for sale in Dark Passions' main store. I can rarely pass up anything related to the all-mighty old one, and these "lil Cthulhu" nails are no exception to that. These have the cutest damn little Cthulhu on them, come in 9 different colour backgrounds, and the pack includes both Slink fingernails and toenails... you just can't beat it!


She said the night is still young and there's lots to do...

Love my boots? Why thanks, I do too. These are from Pixel fashion which is a new-to-me store, and were a gift from none other than Fluffy (of course). These thigh-highs are rigged mesh and come in a multitude of sizes to fit just about everyone, including people using the Phat azz!


She said "Join us!"

You should definitely join me... on the Twisted hunt if you haven't done it yet! One of the over 100 prizes is the sexy little outfit I'm wearing. This particular prize comes from Goth1c0, and there is also a male outfit available....if you can find it, that is...


Finally, I had a ton of fun layering makeups to get exactly the look I wanted. I'm using lippie and one shadow from Pink Fuel, another shadow and liner from M.O.C.K Cosmetics, and I've added Haus of Darcy's Decay piercing on top, which includes that fantastic lip stripe tattoo!

Style card:
Skin: Pink Fuel - Harley - Ivory
Hair: Koy - Kyra - Fatpack
Eyes: Song - alaska eyes
Nails: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Lil Cthulhu
Lippie: Pink Fuel - Harley lipstick - sultry red
Shadow: Pink Fuel - shimmer eyeshadow - bandit + wing
Liner: M.O.C.K Cosmetics - winged liner in black hat
Lashes: Mon cheri - Falsies
Tattoo/Piercing: Haus of Darcy - Decay lip tattoo/piercing
Dress: Goth1c0 - The dark circus trapezist - $L0/FREE/Twisted hunt "gift"!
Hat: Goth1c0 - Mad hatter top hat - $L0/FREE/Twisted hunt "gift"!
Stockings: Cannibelle - charmed suspender tights - black
Boots: Pixel fashion - Vanina boots - black & white

Throne: Vanity poses - Le throne - Fit for a princess event item!
Backdrop: Kalopsia - Le Lit de la Marquise (canopy) Black

Pose 1: Label motion - Over the rainbow
Pose 2: RACK poses - Riding crop - $L1/Dollarbie!
Pose 3/4: RACK poses - seduction - $L1/Dollarbie!


And the inspiration for this post was, of course, this song. Am I a fadrehead addict? Of course not, addicts go to meetings ;)

You May Also Like

2 comments