VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

by - 6:57 PM

So, Sn@tch's latest fishing outfit, The Revolution, has a bit of a post-apoc/military feel to it with all of the camo, the splash of blood, and the shredded tank. I used this as an opportunity to take photos at one of my favourite places!



The Revolution fishing outfit consists of 21 pieces including: 2 tank tops on multiple layers, with a buttload of appliers, a mesh sweater (NOT SHOWN) mesh camo pants, a mesh camo mini skirt, earrings, makeup (NOT SHOWN), wrist cuffs, and combat boots! Anything camo/military-inspired always pulls me way out of my comfort zone, but I really love the way my photos turned out!

The unbearable cute "Eskimo" hair is Ploom's newest release at The Kawaii project (which just opened!) "Eskimo" comes in all of Ploom's normal packs, as well as the ploomage pack. As a long haired gal IRL, I actually frequently rock a style similar to this to keep my tresses tamed when I need them out of the way!

The little gold necklace I have on is one of Wimey's items for the Leaf on the wind event, which started recently. Leaf on the wind is a fundraiser event for Scarlet Chandrayaan (owner of Alouette) who is fighting a tough battle at the moment. I'm not going to go into a ton of detail here, but all of the info for the event can be found [HERE].

These necklaces are actually Gacha items, and there are quite a few fandom-inspired quotes to be had, and the necklaces come in gold and silver. I wish I had been able to snag the silver version of this necklace, but I'm glad I managed to pull my favourite quote. (Sherlock FTW!)

Finally, the stunning heterochromatic (is that a word? it is now!) eyes that I'm sporting are another Leaf on the wind item, this time from Songbird. The London eyes are mesh eyeballs that are modifiable, so they can be moved, re-positioned, resized, rotated, etc to fit just about any avatar. The pack includes a HUD that changes each eye individually to any of the 6 colours (and 2 iris sizes!) that you'd like!

Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Nima - Tone 2/Cream - Loved - previous Lazy sunday exclusive!
Hair: Ploom - Eskimo - Browns/Ploomage pack - Event item! - For The Kawaii Project!
Eyes: Songbird - London eyes - Event item - For A Leaf on the Wind!
Lashes: Mon Cheri - Falsies
Ears: Mandala - Unisex Steking ears - Season 5
Necklace: Wimey - Two vs the world gold necklace - Event item! - For A Leaf on the Wind!

You May Also Like

0 comments