What are you thankful for?

by - 10:12 PM

So, originally today I was going to post about boobs, and an event I blog for, and a lot of other things... but I just wanted to take a few moments and share something personal on this special day.
Today in America (where I happen to live), it's thanksgiving, a day when we gather together to enjoy family, food, and memories. A good portion of my family: my parents, grandparents, the oldest 2 of my 8 siblings, my brother's fiance, and my partner, all gathered together in my home to spend time together and enjoy dinner. I am so thankful for the precious time I spend with them, which these days is so little because of how far apart we live. I am thankful for my wonderful family... we may be a bit broken, and missing a few members (I hope you're resting peacefully, big brother, grandma rose, and pat, grandpa norman, and bob, uncle chuck, mom-mom, and pop-pop... I miss you all so much) but I am so thankful for them... I am thankful for the amazing man with whom I share my real life and my second life... my amazing partner who puts up with my shit, deals with my odd family, and loves me no matter how hard I push him away... and I am thankful for the men and women in the military protecting us... those of you who couldn't come home for the holidays, those who did.... and those who never will come home... thank you all. I am so thankful to my small circle of friends... you guys hold me up when I can't, help me out every chance you get, listen to me ramble... and cry... you guys mean more to me than I could ever express to you. Thank you so much, all of you, for being in my life.

Mine and fluffy's outfits were intended to be as close to what we wore while we were away from our keyboards today as possible...

 ...because as much as this blog is about fashion, I would be nowhere without the people I love...

...So today I just wanted to share a bit of my heart...

...a bit of my soul...

...and a bit of myself...

...with all of you... You who support me, take the time to read my little blog, send me thank you messages for blogging your products, send me things to blog, or even just take the time to say hello...

I am thankful for each and every one of you. I hope you have a wonderful holiday, wherever you are, whoever you are, and whoever you are with... and just in case you don't get to hear it today... I love you, and you are precious to me. yes, each and every one of you.

Style Card:

~~~SKYLER~~~
Hair: .ploom. Vanellope - Ploomage
Skin: Essences - *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose
Jeans: {Love lab} Dawn mesh jeans
Top: :::Sn@tch - Mesh Paris Striped Tees - purple:::
Shoes: fri.day - Cotton.Mary Janes - (Black.On.Black)
Hands: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Hands - Gesture 
Nails: A:S:S - SLINK avatar enhancement system nails - Neons - Black Drama
Feets: Slink - Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet (APPLIERS)

~~~FLUFFY~~~
Hair: ::Exile:: Abandon - Midnight
Skin:  [VoId] Age -- Bare -- Light -- GenV - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Jeans: Mesh_Mens Skinny Jeans + hud - LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO THE MP LISTING!
Shirt: [R3] - JayTee Set - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Shoes: .:SpearSong:. HIGH TOP CHUCK LL

~~~PROPS AND POSES~~~
Poses: All three are from stakey!
Table, chairs, fireplace, mantle decor, mosaic: Storaxtree
all of the food: These were all borrowed from a friend, I didn't get a chance to get a creator before she derezzed them! Sorry about that!

You May Also Like

0 comments