Bake me on, baby!

by - 2:48 PM

Hey guys! I noticed that Izzie's has chosen to include BakeOn mesh layers with her new Summer blush set, which is incredibly exciting to me because I feel like BakeOn mesh is absolutely incredible and will totally change our Second Lives. BakeOn mesh, in a nutshell, allows us to use our system layers...on our mesh parts. No, I did not make a typo. You read that correctly. In my photos, I am wearing all system layer items on my Maitreya body, and my LAQ mesh head. BakeOn also allows up to 64 layers of stuff to be worn at the same time...with no/minimal issues. Like tattoos? wear 30 of them! (or don't, because that would look silly). I rushed over to the official SL viewer wiki page to snag a download and check it out (and by rushed, I mean it took all day because my internet was down), I also got the FREE bake on mesh kit from the Omega inworld shop, and then I settled down in a spot on my home sim (since the project is still in beta, you look like a hot mess to anyone else on the grid right now!) and tried on my old system skins and makeup, and just for fun, I pulled out some gorgeous system layer lingerie too!

~*NOTE: I have not photoshopped these photos in any way, other than adding my signature at the bottom!*~ 

Bake me on, baby!_003
I chose several of my system skins that fit best on my LAQ Bree head, but honestly, it was tough to narrow it down, because so many I had fit absolutely beautifully. When I was taking photos, I thought I had chosen some variety in my tones...guess I was kinda wrong!
Skins:
*MY UGLYDOROTHY - Lucky01
.the sugar garden. Luna in Vampy
[Pink Fuel] Elly <Sugar> - Pure/Angelic
Essences - Sash 01 ~ light rose ~
-Glam Affair - Neva skin - Europa 05
(*ANGELICA) MEI-MEI SKIN FATPACK
*~Note: I do not know if any of these skins are still available, so I have not added all of the links~*

 Bake me on, baby!_002
 Makeup layers absolutely perfectly. I didn't get any flickering, or conflicting layers, nothing knocked out another layer, etc! One thing to remember is that you do have to LAYER things, in the order you want them. for example: wear blush, then shadow so the shadow sits on top of the blush layer. Same thing with clothing and tattoos. Wear your tattoos and then the clothing!
Skin:
[Pink Fuel] Elly <Sugar> - Pure
Makeup:
 ~ [Pink Fuel] Elly <Sugar> Juicy Gloss (Petal)
~ [Pink Fuel] Shimmer Eyeshadow <Ivory> - Pearl White (monolid)
 ~ [Pink Fuel]  <Ivory> Harley - Button Nose
~ Izzie's - Catwa/LAQ - Summer Blush apricot

Bake me on, baby!_001
 Long-time fans of my blog will recognize that tattoo! I used to wear it absolutely constantly...back before mesh bodies, that is. I cannot even explain how excited I am to be able to wear my system layers again!

Skin: [Pink Fuel] Elly <Sugar> - Pure/nolash (rdbrow)
Makeup:
 ~ [Pink Fuel]  INK LipGloss
 ~ :::Sn@tch Apnea Tattoo:::
~ Izzie's - Body Summer Blush
~ Izzie's - Catwa/LAQ - Summer Blush apricot
Outfit:
~ ~Blacklace~Incredible - Teal

Style Card (Everything Else)

Hair: Doe - Gin - Indecisive
Head: LAQ - Bree
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Apex
Chains: Vanilla Bae - Scarlet Chains

~*Holy shit this post is long. oops.*~

You May Also Like

0 comments