Well, hello there FLF!

by - 11:02 PM

Hey guys! I'm finally back with a computer that (I hope) will not smoke/catch fire/critically fail in a month. I finally have my programs set back up (photoshop, blender, etc), just in time for $L50 Friday!! I tell you what, I haven't been so excited to blog in AGES, but since it's been months since I've had a working rig, I guess it makes sense, but I may have taken too many photos... But anyway...

My lingerie, stockings, and the lounger I'm perched on are all FLF items that are currently available today! The lounger from Brocante was an especially fantastic find, since even the ADULT version of it is on sale for $L50! That doesn't happen often, so I just had to snag it up. There's quite a few animations, and it's totally adorable to boot. The absolutely gorgeous lingerie from Mossu comes in sizes for Maitreya (shown), Belleza Freya and Isis, and Slink Hourglass, and the ruffles and lace combo just screams my name. Finally, my thigh highs are from Luxuria! The pack comes with 8 colours (black, white, red, purple, baby pink, and 3 different shades of nude!) and includes not only system layers, but also appliers for Omega, Slink, and Maitreya! That pretty much covers everyone, which is fantastic.

Well, hello there FLF!_001

Well, hello there FLF!_002

Well, hello there FLF!_003

Well, hello there FLF!_004

STYLE CARD

Skin: The Sugar Garden - Cici - Vampy
Hair: Truth - Scout - Fatpack/Redheads
Headpiece: Aisling - Spring Roses crown
Head: LAQ - Bree (bento!)
Eyes: Ikon - Hope eyes - Clarity
Makeup: Alsakametro - Sakura makeup palette
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Lingerie: Mossu - Amour Lingerie - Carmine - FLF ITEM! $L50 TODAY
Stockings: Luxuria - Jacqueline Lace Thigh Highs - FLF ITEM! $L50 TODAY
Lounger: Brocante - cozy lounger - floral - Adult - FLF ITEM! $L50 TODAY

Location: Private, sorry!

You May Also Like

0 comments