And now for something....a little bit different

by - 3:44 PM

Hey guys! So, if you've been following me for more than a minute, you'll notice that my style when it comes to skins is fairly singular. I prefer pale, natural skins with no/minimal makeup. It's my style IRL, and it's what I tend to stick to in SL too. I got Stix' new skin Xuxa  in all of the tones, and the Chocolate tone especially caught my eye. It's not something I would normally wear, but the skintone was just so eye-catching that I knew I had to do a post featuring it.

a little bit different_001

a little bit different_002

a little bit different_003
You can grab this, and all of the other tones that Xuxa comes in, on sale for $L199 per tone (plus FREE body appliers, and a $L99 shape!) at the Skin Fair!

Style Card

Skin: Stix - Xuxa - Tone #5 - Chocolate
Hair: Truth - Athena - September VIP  group gift
Head: LAQ - Scarlet
Lippie: Alaskametro - Babygoth lip #3
Eye shadow: Alaskametro - Blossom Eye Shadow
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sugoi Eyes - Honey
Pants: Sn@tch - Bomber latex pants
Tank: Sn@tch - Sophie Tank
Fishnet: Sn@tch - Fishnet & Pasties
Boots: Sn@tch - Danger Stompers
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Bridget's faith heart set 
Piercing: Cute Poison - Hip Accent Piercing - STORE IS CLOSED

Sim: Backdrop City


You May Also Like

0 comments