It's a great day to be alive! Part 2 - A few of my favourite things

by - 9:35 AM


So, if you've powered through my last post, you know that today I'm celebrating life! This post is dedicated to a few of my favourite things here in the digital world!

It's a great day to be alive! Part 2 - A few of my favourite things_001
Firstly, I can never decide on a favourite skin maker, so I'll definitely be wearing different ones throughout the week. My top 3 (in no specific order) are: Lumae, Glam affair, and Pink fuel. I'm wearing Pink fuel's Doll v2 skin today on my Logo mesh head.
For eyes it's always a flat out tie between Ikon, and S0ng, but I'm wearing Ikon eyes right now. When it comes to jewelry, I don't wear a ton, and my collection is all over the place, with a few pieces from tons of stores, but as far as piercings go, Hebenon Vial is definitely my fave, although I'm not wearing any right now, but you'll see plenty of their piercings later in the week!
Hair? Doe (formerly ploom). Hands down. Every time. I have never found a hair store that I love more, or that fits my personal style better, than Doe. Their hairs are definitely some of the best on the grid, and the colour choices are amazing!

It's a great day to be alive! Part 2 - A few of my favourite things_002
My top 3 favourite clothing stores (again in no specific order) are definitely: Sn@tch, Blueberry, and Adams, with a special shout-out to DV8, which will always hold a special place in my heart.

It's a great day to be alive! Part 2 - A few of my favourite things_003
And last but definitely not least, my favourite shoe store is Reign! I only discovered Reign fairly recently, but since then I've purchased so darn many shoes from there that my inventory has skyrocketed! They do platforms, boots, flats, heels, pumps, sneakers, you name it, and with sizes for belleza, maitreya, slink, sometimes unrigged, and sometimes even for the TD body you really can't go wrong!

It's a great day to be alive! Part 2 - A few of my favourite things_004
Finally, I saw someone recently do this on their blog, just a simple full-body shot on a simple background, with a list of store names along one edge. I thought it was a fantastic idea, so I snagged it!


Style Card:

Skin: Pink fuel - Doll v2
Hair: Doe -
Head: LOGO - Alex - Omega infinity
Body: Belleza - Freya
Eyes: Ikon - Sovereign eyes - Evening
Shirt: Sn@tch - boardwalk tees -
Skirt: Blueberry - Britan skirt - fatpack
Shoes: Reign - Heart platforms - Fatpack
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Drink me necklace
Collar: Cae - Kept

You May Also Like

0 comments