Shake it off, baby!

by - 4:01 PM

So, I'm going to try something a smidge different than I normally do. I've heard through the grapevine that stores prefer blogs that feature posts that aren't particularly... wordy... SO, for the next couple of posts, I plan to write a short blurb about my outfit, the events/stores it comes from, credits at the end, and then let the photos speak for themselves! ALSO, because I'm super slow, I just realized that I could use my flickr photos directly on blogger, like I was doing on wordpress, so I'll be doing that as well!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Go fish! Sn@tch's newest fishing outfit, Shake it off, consists of 22 pieces, including 5 pairs of system layer pants with omega and slink appliers, 5 tank tops, boots, jewelry, makeup, and more. All of these pieces come together to give you a whole ton of sexy, gothy outfit options! Wear the pieces together, or mix and match them with other stuff to complete your look. I've omitted the boots that come with this outfit in favor of Goth1c0's Devil goth boots, which are currently available at the thrift shop! Topping everything off is the newest hair from Doe, Summer, which can be found right now at the Gacha Garden! Summer comes in all of Doe's standard packs, and in this case, the essentials pack is the RARE in the gacha.

Shake it off, baby!_001

Shake it off, baby!_002

Shake it off, baby!_003

Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Niska - 2 - Satin - Sangria - Currently available for $L75 per tone! <3
Body: Belleza - Venus V3
Head: Genesis Lab - Suzy 2.0 - Milk
Ears: Mandala - Steking ears
Eyes: IKON - Hope eyes - Clarity
Hair: Doe - Summer /Solid/ - Essentials RARE - Event Item! - For the Gacha Garden <3
Outfit: Sn@tch - Fish 4 This! Shake It Off!
Boots: Goth1c0 - Devil Goth boots - Event item! For the Thrift Shop! <3
Necklace: Bamse - Mecha Insect necklace - Bee - Silver - Event item! For the Gacha Garden! ♥

You May Also Like

0 comments