Give love, and be thankful...

by - 10:02 PM

**NOTE**
This post was meant to go out right before thanksgiving, but due to fluffy not giving me the info on what he's wearing, and then RL getting in the way, I haven't had time to post it till now... but hey, better late than never?

So, most of my life thanksgiving has meant a huge family get-together with parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, everyone... and then slowly things changed, and this year it was just me, my lovie, my grandparents, my brother and his wife. I'm so thankful to have a huge warm family, and it was so strange to be without all of them Thursday...
But anyway, thanksgiving is a day to be grateful, to be thankful, and to spread love to everyone you can.
Fluffy and I wish all of you safe travels, warm homes, full tummies, and hearts full of love, and always, I am so grateful that each and every one of you is a part of my life. Thank you for sharing my good moment and bad, my laughter and my tears. To everyone out there: You are not alone, you are loved, and I am thankful for you. ♥

Note: this was supposed to be posted ON thanksgiving, but thanks to a surprise visit and some family stuff, I haven't had any time to myself to blog till now!











Style card:

Skyler's outfit:
Hair: Ploom - Lislie - Ploomage
Eyes: Song - Chibi eyes
Skin: Lumae - Evie : 2 - Cream / P-P-P-POW - Smudge {Mid Cleavage/NoBrow} - from geeks n nerds!
Dress: Sn@tch - Kendra Polka Dot Dress - red
Tights: Izzie's - Thigh High Knit Socks - previous dressing room fusion item / no longer available
Shoes: Alyce - Ugg boots
Nails: Frogstar - Dino egg polish - green - from geeks n nerds!
Jewelry: Frogstar - Dino egg earrings/ necklace - green - from geeks n nerds!

You May Also Like

0 comments