Super quickie - spending Lazy Sunday with Lumae!

by - 8:40 AM

SO, I just realized that my silly ass hit "save" on this post instead of "publish".... hurr durr... As far as I know, all of these items are still available, so... ENJOY!

Hey guys! So this is just a super super quickie post to show off the adorable skin that Lumae has out for Lazy sunday! (read: Skyler's procrastinating getting work-related things done >.>)

 The Eliana skin comes in tones #1-8, and each tone is only $L75 for Lazy Sunday! The pack includes the skin in your chosen tone, multiple brow options, multiple freckle layers, multiple cleavage layers, eyelash tattoo layers, alphas for hiding your system lashes, and a loud mouth applier (Which I have on with the Danika mouth!) I was looking for a hair that was a little different from my norm, and Koy's "Brienne" hair, which is currently out at the Mystic realms faire, is definitely that!

My #BOOBS top is the gift from Modanna for the Hunt for the cure, which is going on right now. The top is $L10, but it's definitely worth it to me since it's not only cute, it also comes with a whole butt-load of appliers! My "Survivor's" jeans are from Songbird for this round of the Theme park, and are great for when you want something you can get dirty in!

That's all for now, make sure to grab these items while you can!

Style card:

Skin: Lumae - Eliana - bare - tone 02 - $L75/tone for Lazy sunday!
Hair: Koy - Brienne - Fatpack - Event item! - for Mystic realms!
Mouth Loud mouth - Danika
Top: Modanna - Hunt for the Cure - Sexy Tank Top - $L10/hunt for the cure item!
Jeans: Songbird - survivor jeans - Event item! - for theme park (Opens October 15th)!
Shoes: Razor - Supra kicks

Pose: Glitterburps - Like a bird 2

Location: Modanna

You May Also Like

0 comments