A gray and glum spring day

by - 7:47 PM

So spring has finally sprung… and, in my neck of the woods, it has been a rainy, soggy, wet, and icky couple of days… although the weather seems to be improving, and if where you live is anything like where I live, then you might need some wellies, a cute outfit, and a fun umbrella! Luckily, MTC has us covered with their newest midnight mania gift!

The spring shower outfit includes a cute sweater dress in 2 different styles, a pair of black leggings, a black long-sleeve top, wellies, and even a cute umbrella! 

While the outfit does come with an umbrella, I can never resist breaking out an umbrella from Remarkable Oblivion when it rains! 

I previously showed another of their umbrellas [HERE], but I just love them too much to not keep showing them!


Just in case you’re not quite sure what “wellies” are, here’s a shot of them! Aren’t they just darling?

Style Card:

SkinLumae – Evie – Jazzy – Cream – $L75 for lazy sunday
OutfitMTC – Spring shower – Red – ($L0/Freebie/ MM gift)
HairTameless – Tiffany – Naturals
EyesThe Sugar Garden – Awake – Ice blue
Hands & Feet - Slink
Necklace/earringsMaxi Gossamer – Window to my heart set
BraceletsCute Poison – lucky star bracelets – silver
PiercingCute Poison – Animus piercing V3
HeadbandRemarkable Oblivion – Crown of thorns – Red
UmbrellaRemarkable Oblivion – Rainbow (Gatcha item/$L100 per play)
SimExistence

If you're interested in seeing what I've been up to these past few days (oops lol) Feel free to check out my author page on Fabfree ---> [HERE]! It's updated almost every day, and will have more/different posts than what I put up here ^_^

You May Also Like

0 comments