I'm so goth I...

by - 6:37 AM

Well, I'm sure you know the saying! This post was actually meant to be posted a couple of days ago, but a last minute project got dropped on my head, and then life got in the way! 

 I absolutely adore this hair from Tameless, it somehow manages to look rumpled but soft and neat at the same time! I also love how the Alli lips from loud mouth make me look slightly quizzical, like I'm not quite sure what century it is...

While I was browsing Katnipz Wonderland, I stumbled upon the absolutely ADORABLE "Cute skeleton tees" gacha  and managed to snag not only both rares (snake and penguin!) but also the fox, which is by far my favourite! The tees go really fantastically with the pants and boots from the sn@tch fishing outfit "hot blooded", and create quite a fun, gothy, slightly vampire-y look, I think.

Here's something else that's really goth... The...

Style Card:
Hair: Tameless Saffia  - Fades
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. June Gift - Galaxy Eyes
Skin: Essences ~ Candy Princess ~ White ~ lumiere
Lips: .Loud Mouth. - Alli
Teeth: .Loud Mouth. - Vampire Teeth
Lipstick: .{yumyums}. {0} Alli Skin - Vampyre - loud mouth applier
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Piercing: :Hebenon Vial: Captive Ball Ring
Collar: :::Sn@tch Spiked Dog Collar:::
Shirt: .: Fujiwara's World :. - Cute Skeleton Tee Fox
Pants: :::Sn@tch PVC Jeans (Red-P):::
Boots: :::Sn@tch Equinox Leather Boots LF(Black Floral-Med):::
Pose: .Ploom. Bones - pose 2
Location: --[Pinned]-- to the ground GCS zombie combat sim
Background house: TTD - Mary's Revenge 2.0

You May Also Like

0 comments