Stupid, Cupid!

by - 3:03 AM

Hey guys, it's Valentines Day, so I thought I would put together a look that falls into that theme this year! I make an adorable cherub, don't you think? Starting from the top, the hair I'm using is from Truth, and is the newest group gift! My dress is a new release from Caverna Obscura, and it includes sizes for Maitreya, physique, hourglass, altamura, all 3 belleza bodies, and TMP, but always try a demo! My golden bow (of love!) is a new release from Deadly Nightshade, and is currently out at the The Secret Affair! The bow not only includes a mini bento holding AO, (includes hold, walk, crouch, run, and aim animations) but it's functional as well! There's 3 types of bolts: single shot, triple shot, and death volley; which targets another avatar on sim and rains arrows down on them. How cool, right? On non-damage/non-push sims, the bolts are purely cosmetic. The shoes I'm wearing are actually the newest group gift from Reign! My wings are actually bento wings from lassitude & ennui . Due to internet circumstances, I can only take a gif, not a full video to show off the wings and bow right this moment, so you'll have to trust me that both items are gorgeous.




Image from Gyazo 

Image from Gyazo

STYLE CARD

Skin: Pink Fuel - Doll V2
Hair: Truth - Kaijah - February 2019 Group Gift
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Angel Eyes - Hazel
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
Wings: lassitude & ennui - Seraphim wings - white
Dress: Caverna Obscura - Magnolia dress
Shoes: Reign - With Love Heels - February 2019 Group Gift
Bow: Deadly Nightshade - Golden Huntress Bow - Out @ The Secret Affair
Eyeshadow: Alaskametro - Soiree palette
Lippie: Alaskametro - Fey Lipgloss
Body Glitter: Alaskametro - Aura Body Glitter

You May Also Like

0 comments