FLF, Woo!

by - 12:06 PM

Hey guys. The holidays have hit me particularly hard this year, and the past few weeks have been some of the worst of my life. Not going to go into too much detail, but I've found myself quite unable to cope with life lately. I decided to try and push myself just a little bit to at least get a post out, so here's some FLF goodies that you can find this week. Credits below as always <3



STYLE CARD

Skin: Stix - Kamala - Stardust
Brows: Alaskametro - Chii Brows
Hair: Bon Bon - Pony - QQQQ - Fifty Linden Friday Sale Item
Head: LAQ - Scarlett
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears
Body: Slink - Hourglass
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Angel Eyes - Hazel
Nails: Dark Passions - Unicorn Storm - Fly Buy Friday Sale Item
Lingerie/Skirt: Moon Elixir - Twilight Garden Lingerie - Oxblood - Fifty Linden Friday Sale Item Collar: Cae - Bound Collar
Necklace: Cae - Marama Necklace
Earrings: Cae - Marama Earrings
Horn: Panik - Magic Unicorn - Onyx - No longer available
Body Chains: Vanilla Bae - Scarlet Chains
Poses: Sassy Sweet Poses - Let It Rain - Fly Buy Friday Sale Item

You May Also Like

0 comments