Fifty Linden Friday the Thirteenth!

by - 12:02 PM

Hey guys! Today is extra super special to me. Not only is it Friday the 13th (which is usually a good day for me for some reason) it's also FLF, AND, the most important, it's my anniversary! Boyfriend isn't home from work yet, so I grabbed a few things from the FLF list this week that I couldn't resist showing you guys!

Snapshot_030e

Snapshot_034e

Snapshot_033e
lookit dem kitties! ....The bodysuit! What did you think I meant?

Snapshot_032e

STYLE CARD

Skin: Mudskin - Chi Hi Ro - #6 - event item! for Kustom9 July 2018
Hair: Truth - Scout - Jewel pack
Head: LAQ - Scarlet
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Neko Luvers - Amethyst - previous group gift (still available)
Body: Slink - Hourglass
Makeup: Alaskametro - Sugar Palette
Nails: Alaskametro - Astral
Tattoo: White Widow - Whiplash
Bodysuit: Cosmic Dust - Gabrielle Bodysuit - FATPACK - $L50 - FLF ITEM!
Shoes: Phedora - Alexandra heels - FATPACK - $L50 - FLF ITEM!
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer -Misha Dark Fairy Choker and Tiara
Poses:
Foxcity - Spotlight #1
Axix Venus #4
oOo Studio - Curvaceous #1 & 3
Location:  
Luane's Magical World

You May Also Like

0 comments