Pick up Stix...at skin fair!

by - 12:54 PM

Hey guys! I'm here with a sneaky sneak peek at one of my favourite skins from this year's skin fair; this one is from Stix! I mentioned this skin a couple of posts ago [HERE] and I just wanted to follow up my promise of showing you guys all of the gorgeous tones the skin comes in! There's a wide selection of both natural and fantasy tones, something for every taste! As an added bonus, the body appliers are FREE during skin fair!! YES, FREE. Each skintone is also on sale for just $L199 and there are also shapes available too for just $L99 (I am showing off the one designed for LAQ Scarlet Bento head). What are you waiting for? Go pick up Stix!

Pick up Stix_001

Pick up Stix_002

Pick up Stix_003

Pick up Stix_004
(Don't worry, you'll see even more of this skin soon...)

STYLE CARD

Skins: Stix - Xuxa - all tones - event item! Currently on sale for $L199 per tone at the Skin Fair!
Shape: Stix - Xuxa for LAQ Scarlet head - Currently on sale for $L99 at the Skin Fair!
Hair: Taketomi - KylieJ - all packs
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Sugoi Eyes
Head: LAQ - Scarlet Bento Head
Body: Maitreya - Lara

You May Also Like

0 comments