Are you feeling lucky?

by - 9:17 AM

Hey guys! So, with Paddy's day right around the corner. I wanted to show off this super cute green and white outfit that I grabbed for FREE from Pretty Little Thing! I saw a post featuring this outfit over on the FabFree blog [HERE] while I was scrolling through looking for furniture, and had to grab it and show it off too! This outfit features a nice mix of style and comfort, and features sizes for: Slink Physique, Hourglass, and Maitreya, I'm showing off the Hourglass size below. I've topped it off with a fun hair from Taketomi, which has quickly become my new favourite hair store, a necklace from Cynful, and some shoes from Reign! You'll be seeing quite a bit more of the skin I'm wearing pretty soon; it's a new release at Skin Fair from Stix! I'm wearing it here in tone #2, cream, but I'll be showing off all of the other tones soon too in an upcoming blog post!

Are you feeling lucky?_002

Are you feeling lucky?_001

STYLE CARD

Skin: Stix - Xuxa - Tone #2 - Cream - Event Item! - Currently available at Skin Fair 2018!
Brows: Alaskametro - Chi Eyebrows
Shape: Stix - Xuxa Shape for LAQ heads
Hair: Taketomi - Cassie II - Fatpack
Head: LAQ - Scarlet Bento Head
Ears: Mandala - Steking ears
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Angel Eyes - Hazel
Body: Slink Hourglass / Dynamic Hands / Flat Feet
Outfit: Pretty Little Thing - Lucky Tee&Pants GIFT
Shoes: Reign - ARIANNA SNEAKERS- FATPACK
Necklace: Cynful - Coax Necklace - Groupgift March 2017 - FREE - GROUP IS $L0 TO JOIN!

Sim: Diamondback Lake - Please note that, while this sim is beautiful, it is an RP sim, and the homes are residential. Do not enter homes without permission!

You May Also Like

0 comments