XOXO, Valentine ;)

by - 7:43 PM

Hey guys! It's almost valentines day, and the XOXO hunt is going on! This one is a little different from standard hunts; you go to each store on the list and say "XOXO" within chat range of the hunt sign! There's a 50/50 shot of getting the item, but you can try for each one every day until the hunt ends. Alternatively, if you don't want to wait, you can pay $L50 for each item. I manager to win a couple of gifts from the hunt, and wore them together with the group gift from PurpleMoon, and put together a gorgeous valentines outfit!

XOXO, Valentine ;)_001
My gown is the current group gift from PurpleMoon, and just in time for valentines! There are also optional flexi prims that attach to the shoulder and hip, under the roses, but they were too large for my small frame, so I decided to wear the gown without them. The gown includes standard as well as mesh body sizes, optional roses (shown), optional flexi prims (not shown) and gloves on both clothing layers, AND appliers! (not shown)

XOXO, Valentine ;)_002
In other news, Feb. 10th was my rezday! To celebrate, I bought myself an expensive present I've had my eye on for ages... the Lelutka Stella 2.0 Bento head! With it, I'm wearing Lumae's Yulia skin, which comes in her full line of tones, includes 8 lippies in a wide range of colours to match any look. I'm also nibbling on the Heartbeat cookie from Fetch for the XOXO hunt! You get 3 colours, with and without the EKG hearbeat on them, for a total of 6 options!

XOXO, Valentine ;)_003
Finally, I finished off the outfit with the sophisticated-yet-cute Hypnotic Hearts nails from Dark Passions! These are currently FREE in the XOXO hunt, you can try each day to win them, and I definitely encourage you to do so! The prize is a fatpack of appliers (slink, maitreya, and omega) in 9 different colours!


Style Card:

Skin: Luma - Yulia - Bare - T2 - Cameo Thanks, Lumiya!
Head: Lelutka - Stella v2.0 - BENTO
Hair: Truth - Char - Fatpack/Gingers - Group gift! - Group is currently $L350 to join
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Angel Eyes - Hazel
Nails: Dark Passions - Hypnotic Hearts nails - Fatpack/Omega - FREE - XOXO Hunt gift!
Cookie: Fetch - Heartbeat cookie - FREE - XOXO Hunt gift!
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Jewelled Cyrene necklace and earrings
Gown: PurpleMoon - Spanish Eyes Gown - Group Gift! - Group is currently $L50 to join
Poses: Sari-Sari - FP01 (bento)

You May Also Like

0 comments