Forget the pain, contain, and fly away... (NSFW WARNING)

by - 6:23 PM

So, the Body Modification Expo is just about over, and that means that the exclusive items that can be found there will be GONE in just a few days! I regret that I didn't get there sooner, but I am very glad I managed to snag a few of my favourite exclusives. Loud Mouth's exclusive mouth, Giselle, is small and adorable, and their new tongues have the ability to take sexy to a new level, Hebenon Vial has absolutely gorgeous mesh piercings, The Forge has sexy nipple shields, Aitui's heart plug gauged ears were definitely a must-have for me, and Goth1c0 REALLY brought their A-game with the pierced wings I'm wearing. Body Mod Expo is definitely not an event you want to pass up. Finally, I topped off my gorgeous barely-there ensemble with Doe's brand new hair "Deer me!" Which is currently available at We <3 RP. This hair comes in all of the usual packs, each side can be changed independently, AND there's even a HUD for the antlers/horns! This hair has a fantastically wild feel to it that I adore!


Forget the pain, contain, and fly away... _001

Forget the pain, contain, and fly away... _002

Forget the pain, contain, and fly away... _003


Forget the pain, contain, and fly away... _004


Style Card:
 
Body: Belleza - Freya
Skin: Pumec - Ryoko skin  - Winter - RARE - Event Item! For the Cosmetic Fair!
Tattoo: Identity Body Shop - The Overturn [Sided] - Event Item! For N°21
Hair: Doe - Deer me! - Monochrome/Fatpack - Event item! For We <3 RP!
Mouth: Loud Mouth - Giselle - Event item! For The Body Mod Expo!
Facial Piercing: Hebenon Vial - Apostate - Holy -Event item! For The Body Mod Expo!
Body Piercing: Goth1c0 - Pierced wings - Event item! For The Body Mod Expo!
Eyes: Songbird -  Monochrome eyes - White out - Event Item! For the Twisted hunt!
Freckles: BunBun - Sweetie Freckles Pack
Ears: Aitui - Ear System: Gen 4, Heart Plugs
Collar: Cae - Kept
Body chains: The Forge -  Anastasia Body Chain - Black
Nipple Shields: The Forge - Fluer Nipple Rings - Black - Event item! For The Body Mod Expo!
Pantie: The Forge - Chain Panties - Black
 

You May Also Like

0 comments