Oh, WOE is me!

by - 5:17 PM

Okay, not really, but I needed a title, didn't I? :P

So, today is Wednesday, and that means sales events!

My outfit has pieces from Dark Passions (for woeful Wednesday!) and Sn@tch (from their weekly Sn@tch-and-grab sale, which actually starts on Wednesday, but goes all week!) All of these items are on sale, so make sure to snatch these up!

The main inspiration for this outfit was my top, which is currently on sale for $L50 per design pack at Dark Passions!
 
The matching nails (which are available for both Slink and Maitreya!) can be found next to the vendor, and are on sale for 40% off right now!


Adorning my dainty feetses is a pair of Remarkable Oblivion's Phalanx Wedges in Black!


and finally, I topped my look off with Doe's new Cinnamon Roll hair! This hair is currently available at the Candy fair, and comes in all of the normal packs, BUT this hair is unique; the left and right sides are independently controllable, which gives you a TON of customization options! and on the tippy top of that is Cubic Cherry Kre-ations' offering for OMGacha, a {PLOMP} in one of the RARE colours, Bubblegum! Note that these are supposed to be rezzed, I assume, but it was too cute to not go on my head!



Style Card:

Skin: Birdy - Ali - VIP skin - Pure - Group gift/$L150 to join
Nails: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - Slink - Melting Spirit - Pastel
Hair: Doe - Cinnamon Roll - Candy/Fatpack - Event item! For the Candy Fair! ♥
Headwear: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {PLOMP} - Bubblegum (RARE) Event item! For OMGacha
Facial piercing: Cute Poison -
Hips piercing: Cute Poison - Hip accent piercings
Ears: Mandala - Steking ears
Necklace: Cute Poison - deathstone necklace (No longer available, sorry!)
Shirt: Dark Passions - Carmen - Crop Top - Melting Spirit Pastel
Pants: Sn@tch - Zef Jean Capris - Black
Shoes: Remarkable Oblivion - Phalanx Wedges - Black

You May Also Like

0 comments