...I got nothing done...

by - 7:15 PM

 Another day is gone 
and I got nothing done
A little older now 

but can't get smart somehow
-Faderhead (Older now)

One thing I absolutely despise is waiting.
I am as impatient as the day is long, and this day has been full of nothing but waiting...
waiting for my beta grid to update and synch with my main grid so i can get work done,
waiting for my upgrade to windows 10 to download, waiting for it to install...
waiting on all my programs to re-install...
Another day is gone... and I got nothing done...
(well, except for photos, and blogging, that is...)

My dead sexy tank top (hehe, get it?dead sexy? cuz of the skeleton.... okay i'll get out) is fresh from Goth1c0, and was originally released for Suicide Dollz, but is now currently available in their main store for those who missed the round (like me!)

The head I have on is actually a current GROUP GIFT from the Genesis Lab group! Genesis Lab makes really gorgeous mesh heads, and even though some are fairly expensive, others are a little more budget-friendly. Currently the group is $L250 to join, BUT you get 3 free mesh heads when you join... you just can't beat that! The sunny head originally comes in the cappuccino tone, but I'm wearing Lumae's new Fae skin with my head, which is available at the Mesh Body Addicts Fair!

The head also includes a HUD that changes details on the head like the brows, freckles, blush, lippie, and eyeshadow/liner, however the head DOES take all 2.0 appliers, including 3rd party ones (skins AND cosmetics!)!

REIGN is always my go-to spot for new shoes, and this time around is no different! I grabbed the Adley wedges when they were on sale for $L50 Friday, but I believe they're on sale in the main store for a regular price

I absolutely adore the rainbow glitter stripe on these nails from Dark Passions! These were originally from My Slink Obsession last month, but they can now be found in the main store too! The pack includes this style, several in purple, and styles with the strips going the opposite direction as well!

Finally, topping it off is a new-ish hair from Doe! The Ericka hair has a very Rosie the riveter feel that I'm really loving, and comes in all of Doe's standard hair packs. The bandana tied in the back is also HUD texture change, so you can match it with all of your outfits!
Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Fae - 2 - Satin - Bare ♥
Nails: Dark Passions/Koffin Nails - She's like a rainbow
Hair: Doe - Ericka - Fatpack ♥
Lashes: Lovely Alien - Starry eyelashes
Head: Genesis Lab - Sunny - GROUP GIFT! $L250 TO JOIN
Ears/plugs: Aitui - Ear System: Gen 4, ACRYL*IMALS - Pink Squid
Body: Maitreya - Lara mesh body
Facial piercing: Hebenon Vial - Careface - Candy
Septum piercing: PUNCH / Diamond Septum Clicker
Tattoo: Sn@tch - Apnea tattoo
Necklace: Aitui -ammunition necklace - 00
Shirt: Goth1c0 - No mercy top - deer skeleton ♥
Shorts: Blueberry - Lana - Rolled Shorts & Bikini - Fat Pack
Shoes: REIGN.- Adley Wedges- FLF PACK

*NOTE: Photos taken with Black Dragon viewer! I'm trying out different viewers (again) and seeing which I like best for photography 

You May Also Like

0 comments