Embrace the darkness...

by - 6:53 PM

So, We <3 RP is well underway, and there are a multitude of wonderful designers with absolutely lovely products at the event, and all products are on sale, but only during the event! I grabbed a few of my favourite products from the event, and some accessories from Plastik and nails from Dark Passions, and put together a necromancer-inspired outfit that captures my "inner darkness"
I had a little too much fun with this shoot, and took far too many pics, so bear with me!


My absolutely gorgeous outfit is from Goth1c0, and is currently available at this round of We <3 RP at a 30% discount. The outfit comes in many colours, and includes both a black and grey skirt option. (NOTE: The outfit ONLY includes the top and skirt! The accessories are not included)


My pauldrons, cuffs, collar, necklace, rings, and earrings are all pieces of an outfit called "Amorie" from the Plastik. This outfit was out for $L50 friday a couple of weeks ago, and I'm not 100% sure if it's still available... However, my Necromancer crown, which is from Remarkable Oblivion, is definitely still available!


Lumae's We <3 RP skin for this month comes in 2 faces: adore and jewel, and 2 tones: saffron, and padma, which I'm wearing above. I've paired the skin with one of Loud Mouth's newest creations, Fiona, which works on their new HUD system. Fiona was previously released at Skin Fair, but like a dummy, I forgot to grab it back then! Fiona works beautifully with facial piercings, as the lips are a bit smaller than Loud Mouth's other models, and I think it might be one of my favourites to date! Lumae's skins always come with a multitude of options, and Lumiya has kindly included a chart to let you know exactly what you're getting with your lovely skin purchase!


(NOTE: I'm NOT wearing the included Leevi ears! I'm wearing Mandala's steking ears in the "elf" style)


The hair that I'm wearing in all of my photos is a new release from Doe, and is currently available (at a sale price!) for this round of We <3 RP. This stunningly different style, which reminded me of horns (or of that Power Rangers character Rita Repulsa!) comes in all of Doe's standard colour packs, PLUS the brand new NEON colour pack! Snag these at a discount while you can because after the event, they'll go back up in price!


I've finished off my outfit with the Dark Unicorn nails from Dark Passions. These wicked lovelies come in a bunch of colours, and are available for both Slink AND Maitreya! I'm pretty sure these are my favourite nails right now!


That's all from me as far as fashion description goes, but here's a few extra photos! (Told you I went a bit overboard on them!)








Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Adore - Padma - Event item! For We <3 Roleplay!
Mouth: Loud Mouth -  Fiona
Hair: Doe - Mota - Monotone/Fatpack - Event item! For We <3 Roleplay!
Outfit: Goth1c0 - Nocturnal Masquerade - Purple - Event item! For We <3 Roleplay!
Accessories: Plastik - Amorie outfit - previous $L50 Friday item / unsure if still available
Crown: Remarkable Oblivion - Necromancer's crown
Piercings: Cute Poison
Nails: Dark Passions - Dark Unicorn nails

You May Also Like

0 comments