Fifty Linden friday finds + HOLY CRAP 20K VIEWS!

by - 10:17 PM

So, first, I just wanna say that guys.... you are seriously all awesome. I know, I know, I do this every time my blog hits what I feel like is a "milestone" number of views, but really, I can't express exactly how much it means to me that people actually take the time out of their day to read my little blog. I love you all, thank you for all of the love and support <3

But anyway, enough of the mush, onto the fashion!

This week's edition of $L50 Friday has been extra awesome, and full of sweet summery goodness, and I've put together an adorably cute outfit with some of the things you can grab this round! Keep in mind though, that these goodies disappear at MIDNIGHT tonight, so get them while you can!

Reign's shoes for FLF are absolutely GLORIOUS! The breakup heels come in the full fatpack of colours including solids, colour/black accents, and multiple metal options to change the studs on them. The pack includes heels rigged for Slink high feet, maitreya high feet (shown) and also for Belleza feet! For $L50, you cannot afford NOT to grab these!

Pixicat's Sheer dress in yellow is absolutely darling, and compliments the tanned skintone of Lumae's skin for the cart sale at the wash! For just $L10 you can get the skin I'm wearing in my photos, plus all of the appliers you could ever want! The lovely hair that I'm wearing is currently available from Doe at the My Attic event! You can grab each colour pack for just $L95 for the duration of the event

And, of course, we can't forget the accessories! My necklace and bracelet are both from Half-Deer for FLF, and the absolutely adorable polish adorning my fingers is from Somnia and is currently available for just $L10 at the wash Cart sale! I'm so glad that Slink finally included to paint each nail individually, it's so much fun mixing and matching styles!

Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Adore - 5 - Amber - Ocean - $L10 - Event item! For the wash Cart sale!
Hair: Doe - Foxy - Browns/Ploomage pack - $L95 each - Event item! For My Attic
Body: Maitreya - Lara mesh body
Hands: Slink - avatar enhancement hands - Casual
Nails: Somnia - Summer Fruits - $L10 - Event item! For the wash Cart sale!
Dress: Pixicat - Sheer dress - Yellow - $L50 (FLF)
Bracelet: Half-Deer - Painted Rustic Bangle - Goldfish - $L50 (FLF)
Necklace: Half-Deer - Savannah Necklace - Gazelle - $L50 (FLF)
Shoes: Reign - The breakup heels - Fatpack! - $L50 (FLF)

You May Also Like

0 comments