Yes, Master! - part 1 - FASHION [SLIGHTLY NSFW]

by - 5:31 PM

So, I've procrastinated a bit (actually I had too much RL stuff going on to have time to blog) and I managed to wait until the very last day to show off the absolutely fabulous things that I've picked up from ROMP's new monthly event called FRESH. FRESH features some absolutely amazing designers presenting the absolute best in elegant kink. On top of this, my 5th rezday was recently, and to celebrate that occasion, my wonderful Master gifted me with the fatpack of the absolutely gorgeous Unmei set from Rosal! Am I a lucky little pet or what?


The lingerie that I've combined with my beautiful new corset set is Alaskametro's new Yvette lingerie and is currently available at Anybody! Yvette comes in 3 colours (charcoal, fawn, and ivory), and is just $L25 for the ENTIRE SET! Set includes all 3 colours, system layers, and appliers for Slink, the Omega System (Classic), Omega Advanced Materials, & #themeshproject installers!


In the background of my photos, you can see some of the gorgeous furniture currently available at FRESH, I'll cover all of what you see, and a few more things, in the furniture half of this post!

My lovely skin is one of 3 Valentines day gifts from Glam Affair! If you're in the group, you can pick this skin up, as well as 2 more in 2 different tones for free! If you're not in the group, there's a small joining fee of $L30, but for 3 skins, it's absolutely worth every penny.



Style card:

Skin: Glam Affair - Sophie - Artic - Oh my valentine! - $L0/Group gift/$L30 to join
Hair: Ploom - Yuki - candy/ploomage - Event item! for the Creepy Kawaii fair! ♥
Eyes: Song - Chibi eyes
Body: Maitreya - Lara mesh body
Lingerie: Alaskametro - Yvette - Charcoal - Event item! for anyBODY! ♥
Corset/boots/neck corset: Rosal - Unmei fatpack full set
Tail plug: Ama - Perky tail plug - Noir

PS: I'm trying out a new viewer for photos called "Black Dragon" which was formerly known as Niran's viewer, the powerhouse viewer for high-end computers, and people who love photography and machinama. It's not a terribly practical viewer for general use, but I'm fairly excited about trying out all of the pretty feature. Although, I'm not 100% happy with how my photos for this set came out. We'll see if I stick with it in the future.

You May Also Like

0 comments