#SLBareFaceChallenge

by - 8:54 PM

Okay so, apparently everybody is doing this bare face challenge..... thing.... and there have been some interesting results... so I thought I'd give it a shot... this is just kinda a quickie post while I'm working on other things, to show off my cute little #bareface...

Here's Skyler without makeup, without lashes, without photoshop, and with a neutral windlight (Nam's optimal skin and prim, which is my favourite). Cute, right? I think so! These photos have not been edited in any way, aside from adding my sig at the bottom.




Style Card:

Skin: The Skinnery - Hazel - Bare Face - Milk
Hair: Exile - Rain or shine (Rain) - light reds
Eyes: Song - Chibi eyes - Lilac 
Body, Hands, feet: TheMeshProject - (BETA) Female deluxe body, feet, relaxed hands
Outfit: Mute - Autumn (this store is closing, everything is just $L10, go grab stuff!)
Shoes: Razor - Supra kicks
Collar: Pekka - Ring collar - Platinum
Necklace: Cute Poison - Sena Necklace - Silver/Pink
Bracelets: Cute Poison - Lucky star bracelets - Silver
Ring: On a Lark - My heart belongs to you, my love - Silver - Hers
Phone: The sugar garden - Keitai smart phone - sweets decoden - RARE (previous arcade item)
Poses: Adorkable poses - Call me - No longer available to my knowledge

Location: The Millhouse Beanery coffee house

and here's a bonus screenshot... because apparently sometimes my avatar thinks she's derpy hooves...


You May Also Like

0 comments