Ready if i'm ready for you, danger boy...

by - 11:05 PM

My title comes from the episode of Aeon Flux called "Thanataphobia", but my outfit is from Hot stuff for the boobies planet...


Ready for the action now, danger boy?
Ready if I'm ready for you, danger boy?

 Ready if I want it now, danger boy?
How dare you, danger boy

How dare you, danger boy
I dare you, dare you, danger boy.
Style Card:
 Skin: Essences - lumiere - candy princess - no longer available
Hair: Magika - dusty
Eyes: Ikon - promise eyes - fjord
Piercing: Cute poison - Hush piercing - black - for project limited
Ass: Luck inc. Cute azz
Breasts: Lolas - tangos - updated version
Headband: Remarkable Oblivion - crown of thorns
Outfit: Hot stuff - camo suit with appliers
Collar: Sakide - attitude collar
Cuffs: Sn@tch - suede wristbands
Belt: Demon Kitties - armed explosion belt - female version
Boots: Razor - regulator combat boots - full pack
Thigh holster: ADN - Sabotage gun thigh belt
Pistols: --[Pins & Needles]-- Deserted Elegance - dual

Note: I realize that this post isn't as substantial as my posts normally are... honestly, I've been really down lately...and I mean... really really down.... and am thoroughly lacking anything witty, cleaver, or cute to say... and I wholeheartedly apologize for that. There will probably be a few more posts like this, but I'll eventually pull out of it... hopefully...

You May Also Like

0 comments