It's a trap!

by - 12:56 PM

"Are you a boy, or a girl?"
This simple question rings familiar in the minds of every pokemon fan... the professor differs depending on which game you play, but the question is always the same... but what if he isn't the only one asking that question? What if such a simple question doesn't have a simple answer? What if you're neither? What if you're both?
Well, in those situations.... you might be a trap.

I love how adorable my "Kumaface" chocolate bear is! in fact, love all of the sweets that Amai has out right now! My "Stiletto" manicure from Hello Dave is actually intended to be worn with the pointed slink nail option, but I think it looks great with the short nails as well! Did I mention it's free on their marketplace store?

Are you loving my booty-bearing skirt? It's on sale RIGHT NOW at Geek for just $L40! The shop owner had some unfortunate things happen, and is selling a few creations one last time before retiring them completely and turning them into templates...

In real life, as well as in SL, I am a huge fan of plastic shoes... I'm not sure what it is about them, I just love them! When I saw these sandals by Hucci, I absolutely HAD to have them! I'm not 100% sure if they're still available, as they were a previous Collabor88 event item, but it is always worth checking out!

My jacket is another fantastic freebie from the depths of the marketplace, this time from Happy Undead. The "Short Hoodie" comes with tangos appliers, slink tattoo layer hand appliers, and 2 hood settings (one for implants, and one for normal breasts) You can grab it ---> Here

Now... I am not always the most coordinated avatar on the grid... I managed to fall right off of my little platform and onto the the floor of the club I was in. I want to say thanks to my friend Chii who let me borrow the space, and sorry if my head hurt your floor... Wanna check out the club yourself? or wander around the vast and beautiful sim? Check it out ---> [HERE]

After my little spill, I decided it was time to just head home!

So, am I a boy or am I a girl? Does it really matter? What really matters is what I'm wearing... find all the info on the...

Style Card:
Hair: *Alice Project* - Venom Cyberlox with the Calamity base (with goggles)
Skin: Essences - Candy Princess - White - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Eyes: "the Sugar garden" - Awake - Ice Blue
Lashes: *Mon Cheri* "Falsies" Mesh Alpha Lashes with HUD - Pack1
Hands/Feet: Slink medium feet and casual hands
Nail polish: Hello Dave - Stiletto manicure - marketplace FREEBIE!
Mouth Nom: Amai - Kumaface - Strawberry chocolate
Body Glitter: --[Pins & Needles]-- Body Glitter - not yet released (I made it for this shoot)
Chest Piercings: Cute Poison - Reticent piercings
Hip Piercings: Cute Poison - Hip accent piercings
Facial Piercings: Cute Poison - Frosted piercings - no longer available
Hoodie: Happy Undead - Short hoodie - fuscha and light sea - FREE! GET IT ---> [HERE]
Skirt: [geek.] - Pully Skirt - Pink Sherbert - includes a version for the phat azz!
Panty: *~Random Inspiration !~* Fem Thong - White
Stockings: :Adam n Eve: Sachi Birthday Stockings with SLink Appliers
Shoes: Hucci - Nasik Sandals - White Hot Summer

Poses: Apple Spice - Against the wall poses (I realized I totally just used these AFTER taking photos... oops!)
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blood%20Thirsty/151/237/25

You May Also Like

0 comments