Have yourself a merry little christmas...

by - 2:22 PM

When I saw yesterday's gift from sn@tch, I immediately thought of beautiful crooning lounge singers, christmas parties, and for some reason, it sparked in my mind the song "Have yourself a merry little christmas" sung by Judy Garland...

So have yourself... a merry little christmas... let your heart be light...

My gorgeous pearls from Mandala were an early christmas gift from a very good friend... The set includes 2 different necklace lengths (I'm wearing the short set here) and earrings, the bracelets are sold separately (another gift, from the same friend!)

These wonderful "Dita" wedges are by Gos, and were another early christmas gift from my friend who loves to spoil me :3

... and have yourself, a merry little christmas now...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas eve! ♥

Style Card - Skyler
Skin: Essences - Rose - Doux
Hair: [Elikatira] - Thrive - Red 02
Lipgloss: cStar Limited - Lipgloss 3
Eyeliner: Tytties - Smoosh basic liner - Store is closed, item no longer available!
Hands: Slink - avatar enhancement hands - casual
Jewelry: [MANDALA] Pearl Rain season 2 - cream
Dress: sn@tch - Etta cocktail dress - Silver
Shoes: [Gos] Bordello - Dita - Black

Note: I realize this is about a day behind... It's christmas, and therefore a super hectic time... Have a great holiday!!

You May Also Like

0 comments