Fish 4 this - "The Rambler" + 5K pageviews!

by - 1:31 PM

So, the other day I logged in here to blogger, just to check on a few things, and I managed to log in just as I reached EXACTLY 5K pageviews!!! 

This is an enormous achievement for me, especially since I've been blogging less than a year! I just want to say thank you to all of my friends, my readers, all of my followers (here and on Flickr!), and all of you out there who have made this possible. I may even have a party, who knows! 

*Ahem* but anyway, on to the FASHION! Sn@tch's fishing outfit this time around (which I managed to blog BEFORE it switched for a change) is called "the Rambler. You only have until wednesday to "sn@tch" up this cute, wintery outfit, so be quick! The Rambler is a 23 piece outfit which features a striped sweater (with appliers!!), some super sexy and versatile leather pants, and a pair of black leather boots, yum! The outfit also includes a jacket like sweater designed to be worn over the striped one, however, I'm not wearing it in these pics!

While I didn't do a TON of black Friday shopping, I did hit up my favourite skin shop, Essences, and managed to brave the lag long enough to grab the skin I have on here, which is called "Rose", for half price! The pack even includes slink hand AND feet appliers, AND a tango applier as well!

All of this gorgeous furniture and decor is by Storaxtree! I absolutely cannot say enough good things about this shop! Their furniture is all super affordable, really realistic mesh, and top-notch when it comes to quality. Those chairs look super comfy too!

Just a quickie post for today, this fashionista is SUPER busy! However, I always have time for the...

Style Card:

Hair: Truth - Dolly - Raven

Skin: Essences - Rose - Doux
Hands: Slink - Avatar enhancement hands - casual
Breasts: Lolas - tangos - updated version
Outfit: Sn@tch - fish 4 this - the Rambler
Necklace: Amala - The Coven Necklace - No inwolrd store, link is for the marketplace!
All furniture: Storaxtree
Book: The book of the dragonborn - I have had this for so long I don't remember where it's from, and unfortunately the creator is not listed, sorry about that!

You May Also Like

0 comments