Don't be afraid of the dark...

by - 5:18 PM

So, I recently acquired another sponsor shop! I am now officially part of the Darkware blogging family, and I must say, I could not be more pleased.

I am absolutely in LOVE with not only this corset, but the ripped fishnet pattern on it! I think it pairs extraordinarily well with my Hakari skirt from Sakide, and my trusty Razor Regulator combat boots

There aren't many things I love more than corsets, but one of the few things I DO love more is collars. Darkware absolutely hit the ball out of the park with this gorgeous posture collar! The one and ONLY complaint I have about it, is that it is not RLV scripted

The super cute vector horns I'm wearing are a hunt gift from .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::.! They are original mesh, and definitely worth grabbing... and don't forget to grab the re-opening gifts, and the gifts in the sim-wide "where is the cherry" hunt while you're there!!

Another quickie post for you guys! I hope you're having a great week, and if not... hey at least it's half way over, right?


Style Card:

Hair: .ploom. Mortimer - Indecisive
Skin: Essences - Cho 02 - light rose
Breasts: Lolas - tangos
Hands: Slink - avatar enhancement hands - casual
Horns: .::Cubic Cherry Kre-ations::. - Vector Horns
Jewelry: Maxi Gossamer - Raven Skull set
Collar: {DarkWare} Tainted - Black
Corset/top: {DarkWare} Unforgiven Corset Pyscho Pink
Skirt: Sakide - Hakari Skirt
Stockings: :Adam n Eve: Appliers forSLINK Stocking Feet Long - black
Boots: =Razorblade Jacket= /// Regulator Combat  Boots  - Full Version

You May Also Like

0 comments