summer's almost over? Man, you're TEAL-ing me!

by - 6:54 PM

Okay, I just want to apologize for the awful pun that is the title of this post!
So, the other day I had about a million things going on, my neighbors irl were doing construction on their house (again.... like they have done every single day since they moved in almost a year ago...) and I thought to myself "I just want to lay by my digital pool in my digital house in my own digital world, and just relax.... so I did!
 So, I have to toot my own horn here just a smidge... The new AngelRed Asiah tank top is not only absolutely adorable, but was rigged to perfection by their newest mesh rigger... ME! I am so incredibly proud of this top, and I LOVE the way it came out!

Okay, self horn-tooting over!

 These new shoes from Dilly Dolls are compatible with SLINK medium feet, and in fact, you NEED the feet to wear them! I personally love this, and am totally obsessed with the new slink products!


Hey, you know what doesn't toot its own horn? The...

Style Card:
Hair: Exile::Hearts Don't Breakeven Wild Fusion 2
Skin: Essences *CHO skin* ~ Light Rose
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. June Gift - Galaxy
Glasses: +DV8+ - Bebe Sunglasses
Feet: Slink Womens Medium Barefeet Rigged
Nails: Slink Enhancement Fingernails - A:S:S - SLINK nail applier - Butterfly
Top 1: AngelRED - FULL PERM Mesh Asiah Tank Top
Top 2: :::Sn@tch Just a Ribbed Tank (Black):::
Shorts: :::Sn@tch Hard Alley Jean Shorts (Teal):::
Heels!: *Dilly Dolls* Ella Dark Teal Heel
Pool/house: 1NNOVAT1ON .:MAIRE.Super funished & super fun!
Lounger, table, props: AXL pro - Slash Marina Loungers Set Classic


You May Also Like

0 comments