This is the way the world ends

by - 3:22 PM

So, this look has been in the making for quite a while... It all started with an idea in my head, and then the pieces seemed to just fall into place one by one... topped off by one kickass zombie corset. Zombies have always been something I found incredibly fascinating...



When I saw the Deco corset (Zombie) by Malfean Visions at the cart wash sale event, I knew I had to have it... and since everything at the cart sale is only $L10, there were no two ways about it... that corset was going to be mine. The zipped pants (by The Little Bat) can be found at the cart sale as well (and at just $L10, they are a fantastic deal!)

 After spending some time looking around the cart sale, and spoiling myself with super cheap goodies, putting the rest of the look together was as simple as following some rules...
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
  1. Organize before they rise!
  2. They feel no fear, why should you?
  3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
  4. Blades don’t need reloading.
  5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
  6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
  7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
  8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
  9. No place is safe, only safer.
  10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Okay, so I broke rule #4 by equipping myself with dual pistols, but they are just too fantastic to pass up, and I do have a blade on my hip, for that awkward moment when I inevitably run out of ammo... What else am I wearing? Where can you get it? Check out...

The Style Card:

~Skin: Essences - Thursday / beach
~Hair: [Elikatera] Early - Black 04
~Eyes: FATEeyes
~Breasts: [Deviant]/Titania's court Lush 1.3
~Makeup: *Gothica* Darktime Makeup
~Piercings: Cute Poison - Tipsy Piercings
~Collar: (red)Mint~Posture Collar ~ No.01 - NOTE: The lock that is shown is NOT included with the collar. This was a gift from my master who had it custom made. This item is one of a kind.
~Shirt: :::Sn@tch Just a Ribbed Tank (Black):::
~Corset: :{Malfean Visions}: Deco Corsets Zombie
~Belt: +DV8+ CyberJammer 2.0 Belt - chartreuse - No longer available
~Pants: !The Little Bat - Black Zip Pants
~Boots: =Razorblade Jacket= /// Regulator Combat  Boots  - Full Version
~Guns: --[Pins & Needles]-- Deserted Elegance (Dual)
~Blade: Phased Foxblade [black silver] (2142 EXCLUSIVE)
~Poses: Portable pose stand HUD - Peppermint blue - no longer available

You May Also Like

0 comments