And then we drowned her...

by - 11:01 AM


So, a little birdie told me about a blogger contest because she knew that the rules would pique my interest... create a post in your style, with a twist... Immediately the thought of being underwater popped into my head. After debating and poking at the idea for a while, I knew exactly what I wanted. Quite a bit of custom work had to be done to get the perfect picture, but my wonderful partner and I had a blast getting this just right...

And then... we drowned her...
The dress, pose, and many of the props in the scene are custom pieces that are exclusive to this set. The fantastic hand bows, which are for fashion week, the art piece in the background, and the headband are from .Olive.  

The Style Card:


~Skin[Pink Fuel] Elly - Pure
~Hair[elikatira] Sound - White 05
~EyesFATEeeyes - custom
~Dress: - --[Pins & Needles]-- special edition for this shot
~Rings.Olive. the It's FASHION WEEK Baby! Bow Ring
~Headband.Olive. the Winking at You Head Bow - Small
~ShoesIngenue :: Ariane :: Noir RARE Black Slip-ons
~Pose--[Pins & Needles]-- Underwater Ballerina - custom for this shot
~Location and props: 

~Location: My home sim - Rainbow Haven
~Skybox: {vespertine- frostwoods skybox/darker}-
~Wall art: :AK: Artwork - Lhi breaths by: NamiNaeko Resident - when i saw this gorgeous piece, I had to have it... there were no two was about it. Its' current home is in my living room.
~Grass:::World's End Garden::: Rose bush Rose Quartz
~Clock: Antique Grandfather Clock - this was a gift, and I could not find a link for it
~Piano--[Pins & Needles]-- 'We drowned her' piano - custom
~Chandelier - --[Pins & Needles]-- 'we drowned her' chandelier - custom
~Table--[Pins & Needles]-- Dance of the buttierflies - this was a custom replica of a piece found at world's end garden

You May Also Like

0 comments