Happy birthday, Rogue of *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe*!

by - 9:36 PM

So, I woke up this morning and got a notice in the Rotten Defiance group about it being rogue's birthday, and was like wooooo! and I read further and saw free gifties and went WOOOOO (and flailed, because I'm silly like that)!!! After that, I spent the rest of the day battling my viewer, a migraine, and region restarts, and I FINALLY (after about 15 hours of kicking, screaming, and excedrin migraine) have some lovely pics of the teal version of the dress, along with the cute antlers (which were a saint patrick's day gift, but went really cutely with the dress), and the nails that were also out :3


This fun and flirty dress (with lolas tangos/deviant lush appliers! :o) is a white-topped special edition of one of Rotten Defiance's whore couture fair items, and were made special for Rogue's birthday, as a present to everyone :3
 The aptly named "My Favorite Antlers" in blue-green are definitely my favorite antlers as well. I hope they hit the shelf in more colours than just the 5 group gift ones.(I'm crossing my fingers for rainbow!)
It is my firm belief that every girl should own at least one string of pearls...I own several, but these are my favourite by far... Why? Well, from the front, these pearls are super simple, and lovely (even with the optional mouth nom section)... but from the back, they are really special...
but from the back, they are really special...

Thanks a bundle, Rogue, for the lovely presents, and I hope your birthday has been fantastic!
---
What am I wearing? Where did I get it? Where were the photos taken? Look no further! Here's...

The Style Card:

~Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Elly <Sugar> - Pure
~Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Jamie Mesh Hair - Iceberg
~Eyes: FATEeyes
~Breasts: [deviant]/Titania's court - Lush Breasts 1.3
~Antlers: *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* *My Favorite Antlers-Blue Green*
~Earrings: Sn@tch Jemma Earrings - (Pearl)
~Necklace: [AdN] PURIFY Pearls (with mouth attachment)
~Dress: *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* *Wild Dress-White & Turquoise*
~Nails: *RoTtEn DeFiAnCe* *Nailed-Black Matte Manicure* (I am wearing the short version)
~Shoes: N-core PRELUDE XtremeHeel (group gift edition/no longer available to my knowledge)

~Location, pose, and props:

~Location: Rainbow Haven, of course. I actually did attempt to take these pics on several sims, and each time, the sim decided to restart exactly then... so I built myself a lovely little meadow instead.
~Pose: *Leafy - Well2
~Landscaping:
    -Grass: MIASNOW Garden - GRASS Plush green
    -Trees: MIASNOW Garden - TREE Plush 1 & 2 green
    -Hedges: ~*Forest Floor*~ Rustic hedgerow
    -Stone pathway: [Fox Labs] Sculpted Path (Straight) - *Note* This comes in a full perm set, I just used an example piece out of the box

You May Also Like

0 comments