Mad at midnight! (and midday!)

by - 1:18 AM

Hey guys! Last night started the monthly round of Midnight Madness for June! If you're not sure what that is, it's basically like those midnight mania boards, but the gift delivers right away to a select number of people. Full details are [HERE]. I managed to snag the prizes I wanted at both midnight, and midday, but if you didn't, there's always the last chance boards! Also, I feel like I'm being totally lazy taking pics at my house and on the sim where I live, but it's just so pretty!

Mad at midnight!_001

Mad at midnight!_002

Mad at midnight!_003

Mad at midnight!_004

STYLE CARD

Skin: Mudskin - Babydoll #6 (102)
Lippie: Alaskametro - Babygoth
Glitter: Alaskametro -Foil Freckles - Alaskametro group gift!
Hair:Truth - Fiji - Truth VIP group gift!
Head: LAQ - Bree
Body: Maitreya Lara
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Window to my heart
Dress: Mons - Rose On Ma Denim Dress - Blue - MIDNIGHT MADNESS ITEM!
Shoes: Reign - Berkin Sandals - Mayari - SATURDAY SALE GLITTER PACK
Bike: Kei Spot - Kei's Wearable Bike & Balloons (pink) - MIDNIGHT MADNESS ITEM!

Location: Private, again, I'm sorry!

You May Also Like

0 comments