Belleza got Bento, Baby!

by - 11:23 AM

Hey guys! I'm SO excited about this post today! After months and months (years? it feels like eons!) of waiting, the female Belleza bodies finally got an absolutely incredible, HUGE update! You can find all of the info about it ---> HERE. For those of you who know me well, or know me inworld, my excitement will come as no surprise; the Belleza bodies are absolutely my favourite bodies on the grid, especially the Freya body! A very dear friend of mine bought me the pack of bodies when they were still sold in an all-in-one pack, and I just fell in love with Freya. They're all gorgeous, but nothing (in my mind) beats the lovely softness you can achieve with that body! But, enough about me! This brand new update introduces a whole slew of new features:
  •     Bento hands
  •     Targeted appliers
  •     Omega Evolved
  •     Mesh Nipple Button on Alpha Tab
  •     Updated skin appliers for improved neck blending
  •     Improved Materials Adjustment Options  for Skins, Nails and Layers
  •     Fixed Mesh Nipple Issue
  •     Fixed Kill Scripts Issue
  •     Fixed Nipple Tinting Issue
  •     Updated applier system
  •     Updated auto hide system
Holy crap, right?? I've been playing with these new features since I got the update, and I'm in love once again!
*Note: I have not retouched these photos in any way. The only alteration is the black strip and my avatar name at the bottom. Everything you see in the photos is as it will be inworld.*

Belleza got Bento, Baby_001

Belleza got Bento, Baby_002

Belleza got Bento, Baby_003

https://gyazo.com/5b1a09fcaa044d9b8ccc233cbab3e11a
BENTO!
STYLE CARD

Skin: Belleza - Zoe - Pale - FLF makeup (previous FLF item)
Shape: Dollfactory -  Izzy Shape
Body: Belleza - Freya - Full version
Nails: Dark Passions - Slink/Omega HUD - Soft Kitty - GOI
Hair: Truth - Zoya - Fatpack/Gingers (previous VIP group gift)
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Angel Eyes - Hazel
Head: Catwa - Lona
Lingerie: Sn@tch - Moonfae Lingerie - Pastels (OMEGA appliers)

You May Also Like

0 comments