Looking De-Luxe!

by - 9:54 AM

Hey guys! This month's Luxe Box has just been released and it's gorgeous as always! I'm wearing a few gorgeous pieces from this month's box, as well as Lumae's skin from this round of Genre, and some beautiful nails from Dark Passions for LoveFest! This simple but lovely look basically came together as if by magic, I swear... Everything fell into place the moment I put it on, and now I don't want to change!

Looking De-Luxe!_001

Looking De-Luxe!_003
I'm rounding out my gorgeous mostly monochromatic look with the Reign Ribbon heels from the Luxe Box! These include sizes for Slink (regular and hourglass), Maitreya, and Belleza (all of them!!!), and the pack comes with HUDs that match both Reign colours AND blueberry colours! I seriously don't want to take these off!

Looking De-Luxe!_004
The Showgirls skin from Lumae (for Genre - Burlesque) definitely feels like a throwback to the cheesecake/pinup days, and I absolutely adore it. It comes in tones 4, 5, 6 and 7, and while I DO wish it came a bit lighter (I usually only wear tones 1-3) I think it's fabulous! Lumiya has been incredibly generous and has done each tone as a full pack and included everything that normal packs do, but at just $L100 per tone for the duration of the event, these are an AMAZING steal!
Looking De-Luxe!_002 
 The Key to the Nile nails from Dark Passions for LoveFest add just the perfect touch of gold for this outfit. At LoveFest you can find the full pack of styles in appliers for Slink, Maitreya, and Omega for $L100 each, OR pick up the pack of all of them for just $L275!

 Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Eirtae - Showgirls - Tone 4 - Fawn
Hair: .Lamb - Only You - Fatpack - Luxe Box August 2016 item!
Body: Maitreya - Lara mesh body
Head: Catwa - Aisha Head - Fatpack
Eyes: Ikon
Nails: Dark Passions -
Dress: Tres Blah - Slip Dress - Luxe Box August 2016 item!
Shoes: Reign - Ribbon Heels - Luxe Box August 2016 item!

You May Also Like

0 comments