Monochromatic, and lovely all over

by - 5:08 PM

Hey guys! So, this is just a quickie post because I happened to put together a super lovely outfit that I wanted to share!

Monochromatic, and lovely all over_001
My partner was browsing the marketplace the other day and he spotted this dress from Just Because and linked it to me. I absolutely HAD to have the fatpack which comes with more colours and combos than you can shake a stick at, sizes to fit most common mesh bodies (slink, maitreya, belleza, etc), as well as standards.

Monochromatic, and lovely all over_002
My monochromatic look was inspired by this gorgeous new skin from Lumae, which is currently available at a sale price for We <3 RP.

Monochromatic, and lovely all over_003
I couldn't decide which of these I liked better, so I went with "both"! I topped off my look with the Byrdie hairstyle from Doe, and the Entwined necklace and headband from Cae.

Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Eirtae - Storm - Bare - Event item! 50% off for We <3 RP! Thanks, Lumiya!
Hair: Doe - Byrdie - Fatpack / Monotones Thanks, Helyanwe!
Body: Belleza - Freya
Head: LOGO - Alex mesh head - Omega version
Eyes: S0ng - Vale eyes - Grey {RARE}
Dress: Just Because - Charisma dress - Fatpack
Shoes: Reign - Tulip sandals - White
Jewelry: Cae - Entwined Collection - Necklace and headband
Nose Chain: Punch - Beaded nose chain

You May Also Like

0 comments