Olive you!

by - 4:03 PM

Olive you, and you and you and you....

hee hee hee! Seriously though, the owner of Olive, Naminaeko, received a seriously distressing notice; her RL home could go into foreclosure... They are going to court to fight this, but the cost of such a thing is astronomical. SL designers, being the amazing, supportive group they are, have banded together for an event called Olive you, to lend a helping hand to a friend in need. You can find more information, as well as a full list of designers [HERE]

I was only able to grab a couple of things while at the event, but Lumae's Eliana skin is one thing I just could NOT leave without. Eliana comes in all of Lumae's standard tones and features the to-die-for rainbow eyeshadow/cat liner combo and a soft pink glossy lip. While I was out and about, I did a bit of event-hopping, as well as stopped at Cute Poison to grab their latest group gift! The starlust piercing comes in 2 pieces (the upper face and the septum) and has a HUD to change the gem. The group is free to join, which sounds like a great price for free piercings ;)


while at Olive you, I also grabbed this super cute dress from Boom. I can never resist cute fish-related items! After my brief excursion to Olive you, I stopped by the Isle of myrth and grabbed the pose set you see me using in all of my photos this post! The butterfly jar pose set from Rook poses is one of 4 exclusive pose sets for the Seelie court. I absolutely love how the butterflies glisten and sparkle in my hands. I accessorized my cute lil dress with the cutest lipstick necklace from Goth1c0 in a pastel teal that matched my outfit oh so well. These can be found in one of their numerous gachas, and each play is $L50, so watch your lindens because you could definitely spend them all trying to pull that perfect shade!


I also just could not pass up the brand-spanking-new urban elf ears from Southpaw while I was at the Seelie court. These are really great, easy to match to your skin via a HUD, and have gauges that are changeable via addon HUDs. You can only see a peek of the tips of my ears in this post, but you'll be seeing more of them soon, trust me! Finally, I climbed through the wardrobe at Seraphim's final round of seraphim social for this year. The theme this round is "The lion, the witch, and the wardrobe" which is a fantastic novel by C.S. Lewis. Keeping in theme, The wicked peach has out the set of nail appliers I have on, as well as some fantastic makeup.



The appliers come in the 6 colour variations you see above, all in one HUD, and the pack includes both fingernail AND toenail appliers for your slink meshy bits.

Style Card:

Skin: Lumae - Eliana - cream - Olive you event item!
Hair: Pr!tty - Kora - fatpack - $L0/FREE/Group gift/FREE to join!
Eyes: Song - alaska - whisper eyes - $L0/FREE
Ears: Southpaw - urban elf ears - Seelie court event item!
Nails: The wicked peach - Winter queen nails - Serafilms event item!
Piercings: Cute Poison - starlust piercings - $L0/FREE/Group gift/FREE to join
Necklace: Goth1c0 - Lipstick chick necklace - pastel teal - $L50 per play/gatcha item!
Dress: Boom - Maliit dress - swim - Olive you event item!
Poses: Rook poses - Butterfly in a jar - Seelie court event item!


You May Also Like

0 comments