Yay boobies!

by - 6:28 AM

Okay so, the title wasn't as incredibly witty as my title oh so often are, but in my defense... I'm certainly not feeling myself today, so to make up for it, I decided to slip into something super sexy...

Busty boutique has just the thing at the Boobies Planet! Their  outfit is perfect when you're looking for a little something sexy.

My necklace is actually something that I put together just for this post! The pendant is a previous $L25 tuesday item from Flecha (it's full perm!) and the cord is from Underground (also full perm! wheeee!)

It's going to be super quickie post day, in between naps to try and recover from all of the spills I took yesterday, so bear with me!


Style Card:
Skin: Essences - Rose - Doux
Hair: Little bones - Sea wolf - Ink pot - GROUP GIFT!
Outfit: Busty boutique - Cadrian - black - Boobies Planet item
Collar: Sakide - Attitude collar - black
Necklace: Pendant - Flecha, cord - Underground

You May Also Like

0 comments