Snuggle between my Dirty Pillows - part 2!

by - 3:07 PM

So, in my last Dirty Pillows hunt, I featured hunt gifts # 1-10, in this, I'll show off the next 10 amazing gifts!

#11, Gatherings, has out a set of Blue Pearl Lingerie as their gift. This set has appliers for every kind of breasts I have ever seen, and some I've never even heard of! The set also includes phat azz appliers, and comes with a cute little froofie skirt as well (not shown).

#12 on our list, Luckie, Has out this net lingerie that has does a good job giving you a HAND with covering your bits! (okay okay, i'll get out now lol)

#13, Anymore Store, has out this soft pink body suit as their gift. I absolutely love this!

#14, PatchWork Heart's gift is this fun and sexy rainbow net dress! It comes with an applier HUD, which includes 8 bigger named boobies appliers, and instructions for using the HUD on others that aren't included! The set also includes the azz applier as well!

#15 on the hunt was actually a SKIP, #16, however, is not! Holli Pocket has out this super fun candy covered lingerie as their gift! I could just eat this up!

# 17, Amber-licious Designs, has out this super fun PJ set! Gotta love the leopard!!

#18, Blink2Wink has this fun girly pink lingerie set as their gift!

#19, L!ke, has this very sexy set out as their hunt gift. I'm a huge fan of the ball gag in this set, and my partner loves it too

#20, Purple Candy, has this lovely pink ruffled bra and pantie set as their gift. It's so soft and feminine looking, just perfect for "special occasions"

and finally, # 21, :.::Hot Stuff::.: has this great tee and pantie set out as their gift. This set looks super comfy, and would be perfect to just kick around in!

That's all for today! I will have the next 10 boobielicious gifts in my next post!!

All of the gifts have locations listed above, but here are the ADDITIONAL credits:

Style Card:
Skin: Essences - Candy Princess - White - lumiere - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Hair: Tameless - Tilly - Naturals
Hands:  Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet:  Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet (APPLIERS)
Boobs: Lolas! Tangos
Collar:  .Pekka. Chain Collar [Silver]

You May Also Like

0 comments