Nocturne in Violet

by - 5:14 PM

So, the other day I decided to browse the thrift shop event, and I managed to snag some amazing deals!



The extremely sexy legging/boots I have on are a thrift shop item from *Anymore StOrE. These are 100% rigged mesh, HUD controlled, and for just $L200 you get 15 different pairs! That is one hell of a deal, I believe. I was feeling like a super slinky catwoman in the outfit I put together, so I decided to add the Tinkerbell stuffed tail, a new release from Cubic Cherry Kre-ations, which is also mesh and HUD texture change, to make me even more kitty-licious!


The absolutely amazing lovecraft necklace I have on is another CC kre-ations item. This item is exclusive to this round of horror haute, and is 100% original mesh!


I adore the lovely purple-y makeup on this cStar skin! This skin is a thrift shop gacha exclusive, along with quite a few others! I managed to snag this skin in my absolute favourite tone, shine!

That's all from me for today! Other than the...


Style Card:
Skin: cStar Limited - Cheyanne - Majestic - Shine - THRIFT SHOP EXCLUSIVE
Hair: Tameless Hair - Tilly - Naturals
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. - June Gift - Galaxy - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Hands: Slink -  Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Apostate [Metal]
Collar: (red)Mint~ (RLV) Posture Collar ~ No.01 - THE LOCK SHOWN IS NOT INCLUDED. THIS LOCK IS ONE OF A KIND.
Necklace:   .::C.C. Kre-ations::. - HP Lovecraft Necklace} - HORROR HAUTE EXCLUSIVE
Dress: :::Sn@tch Mesh Lydia Corset Dress-All Colors:::
Leggings: *Anymore StOrE. - Lery Platform Leggings - THRIFT SHOP EXCLUSIVE

You May Also Like

0 comments