Read my lips...

by - 6:45 PM

So, I just want to say that I LOVE mesh attachment parts... hands, feet, boobs, I am all for them (That new mesh lower body seems questionable though... I need to do more research ;) ) so when the owner of "loud mouth" contacted my partner to have him script some of her system I knew they would be bad for my wallet!! So far I only own the one, Alli, and the vampire teeth, but before the end of the day the chances of me buying both of the new versions is quite high! There's a lot of support for these from amazing skin designers such as Essences, YumYums, Glam Affair, and The Sugar Garden, and I can't wait to see what everyone does with these.

Speaking of "amazing" I love how amazingly sexy this "Minnie" outfit is from Souled out! The outfit comes with skirt, bra, panties, shoes, and appliers, but lying here in my big bed waiting for my partner, I decided to kick off my shoes and relax for a while!


Wow, two posts in the same week? Now THAT is amazing! Know what else is amazing? The...

Style Card:
Hair: Exile::Just a Reason: 13. Natural Fusion 2 RARE - from the Arcade gacha event
Skin: Essences ~ CHO ~ light rose 01
Eyes: [VoiD] Faith Eyes -- Violet - I am not sure if these are available
Lips: .Loud Mouth. - Alli
Teeth: .Loud Mouth. - Vampire Teeth
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Medium Feet (APPLIERS)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Chibi Dreams - MESH TATTOO
Piercings: Cute Poison - Zephyr Piercing
Outfit: Souled Out Minnie Outfit Red
Stockings: Adam n Eve Black Seam Stockings for SLINK Casual Feet (Long)
Collar: (r e d)M i n t~Posture Collar ~ No.01 (Mesh) - NOTE: THE LOCK SHOWN IS NOT PART OF THE COLLAR. THIS LOCK IS ONE OF A KIND AND WAS CUSTOM MADE FOR ME.

You May Also Like

0 comments