Fit and fabulous!

by - 8:58 AM

So, like most of the people I know, I'm not one to "hit the gym" on a daily basis, but today I thought I would give it a shot! Let's just say I wasn't terribly good at any of the activities, but I managed to have some fun poking everything! I found a gym that happens to be set on a gorgeous beach, so not only did I get to work on my abs, I got to enjoy the scenery as well!

I decided that simple was the best approach to gym attire, and opted for a cute simple tank top, (which can also be worn without appliers!) and the super cute "Jyl pants" by Dilly dolls in argyle red. 


Well, I never was one for pull-ups...

Let's flatten those abs!

And exhale.... and streeeetttccchhh...

There is nothing like a nice relaxing shower after working out!

ahhhh and now it's time to lounge on the couch, watch some cartoons, and take a..... zzzzzzzz...

Another thing that's not only fit, but absolutely fabulous... The...

Style Card:
Hair: Magika - Dusty - Colour pack 1
Eyes: .Insufferable Dastard. Daenerys / Mesh Eyes / 3 /
Skin: Essences - Cancer - Light Rose
Ears: *~*Illusions*~* High Elf Ears
Boobs: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands Casual
Feets: Slink Avatar Enhancement Flat Feet (APPLIERS)
Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Against the Stream [Oil]
Collar: .Pekka. Chain Collar [Silver]
Shirt: .BadLuck. Black Cami Top {Black} - i could not find a slurl for this
Pants: *Dilly Dolls* Jill Pants - Argyle - Red
Towel: 1NNOVAT1ON Female towel (this is given out by a prop in my house)

Locations/props:
Gym: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/QUO%20VADIS/105/103/23
Shower: 1NNOVAT1ON - Shower V2 (This came with a house I have)
Couch: LAQ Decor ~ (Black) Ruffled Slipcover Sofa

You May Also Like

0 comments