I am such a lush...

by - 7:10 PM

So, all throughout my second life, I have seen a LOT of avatars with implants (prim/mesh breasts) and 90% of the time they were huge.... and I mean.. HUGE, disproportionate, unrealistic, and just plain silly looking... I always told myself I would never fall into the "fake boobs" group... and then there was mesh.


 At this moment, the two leading mesh breasts are: Lolas Tangos, and Deviant Lush breasts... Well, I couldn't resist, and found myself with both (I especially couldn't resist because the tangos were a gift from a very good friend, and the lushes were a rezday gift from my master!) I wore my tangos from the time Draggy got them for me, right up until I received my lushes, and let me tell you....I loved my Tangos, but... I am SUCH a lush! 

While shopping around for outfits for my fantastic new "assets", I stumbled onto Virtual Attire... Now, I had been there countless times before, and they have been around a LONG time... but they introduced mesh... and appliers... to their outfits and WOW! I have a feeling that my wallet is going to be crying...


I had a club look in mind when I was searching for these pieces, but what I found far exceeded expectations

I feel like a high-fashion bad-ass.

Oh god! Look out! Here comes the...
Style Card:

~Skin: [Pink Fuel] - Elly <Sugar> - Pure (Yes, I absolutely love this skin...)
~Hair: [Elikatera] Studio - White 04
~Eyes: FATEeyes
~Breasts: [Deviant]/Titania's Court - Lush Breasts 1.3
~Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Beast [Skittlelicious/Metal]
~Hair Bow: Adoness - Lilabellis - Hair Bow - Thousandth One (Group gift)
~Collar: (r e d)M i n t~Posture Collar ~ No.01 (Mesh)
~Hand Bows: .Olive. SL FAshion Week Group Gift - Fo Fo Leather Bow Rings
~Shirt: [Deviant]/Titantia's Court - Skimpy Logo Tee
~Corset/Pants: ViRTuaL ATTIRE - Slide on me
~Panty: JStyle - Tanga - Black
~Boots: {alterego} mesh stompers - black
~Pose: --[Pins & Needles]-- Luscious.

You May Also Like

0 comments