Sweet, sweet, Saturday Sale!

by - 5:57 PM

Hey guys, me again! It's been a bit! I've mainly been focusing on my shops lately, one was forced to move, the other just needed some updates and stuff, but enough about all of that. I've got a super cute set of Saturday Sale finds for you today! If you'd like to see everything on offer this week, check out SL Syndicate's gallery! I've picked up a few fun things, but there's plenty more to see! Also, my skin for today's post is F-R-E-E! YUP. FREE! Stix has out a ton of gorgeous group gifts, and I'm actually wearing a combo of 2 of them. Stix' newest skintone is called Stardust and I am absolutely over the moon obsessed with it! If you grab both Ziva and Kamala from the group gifts area, you'll not only have body appliers for the new tone, but system skins, and 2 different head appliers! Kamala is actually a fatpack of head appliers, but I'm wearing the new Stardust tone.

Sweet, sweet, Saturday Sale!_001

Sweet, sweet, Saturday Sale!_002

Sweet, sweet, Saturday Sale!_00
As a bonus, this top IS NOT from the Saturday sale, HOWEVER, right now it's just $L50, and I could NOT go home without it! It comes in all of the mesh body sizes, and has a HUD to change the background colour. I'm someone who wears leggings as pants IRL pretty much every day, and I get a lot of whispers and side eye, and a lot of "leggings aren't pants." Usually I just flip people off and/or continue on my way, but this top perfectly sums up how I feel! It is ridiculously hard to find jeans that fit my hourglass shape, and legging do just that. Leggings ARE pants. Fight me!

STYLE CARD

Skin: Stix - Kamala - Stardust - GROUP GIFT!
Head: LAQ - Scarlet (bento)
Eyes: Cureless - Dramatic! Showa Eyes
Hair: Besom - Foam - Blondes - SATURDAY SALE! $L75 PER COLOUR PACK!
Glasses: Cubic Cherry Kre-ations - {Chobii~ pink} glasses - RARE
Collar: Cae - Bound Collar
Top #1: e.marie - Fall Tee - Cold - SATURDAY SALE! $L50 - with HUD!
Top #2: e.marie - Leggings Sweatshirt - SPECIAL SALE ITEM $L50!
Leggings: Blueberry - Poppy Leggings 
Shoes: Reign - Arianna Sneakers - Valentines Edition - GROUP GIFT!

Poses: Extra - Be The Leaf (i did not use the leaves) / Oh hi! - SATURDAY SALE! - $L75/60

Location: Missing Melody

You May Also Like

0 comments