sweet lazy sunday

by - 9:11 PM

Hey guys, I have a cute look for you today that I actually put together with pieces from yesterday's Saturday sale. These are still available in the stores, but some are no longer discounted. I'm currently in an uphill battle with my lemon of a new laptop, so it's been really difficult to do posts to completion (seriously, I have 3 posts sitting in my drafts because of this. It's ridiculous). I've topped off my look with some absolutely amazing new makeup from Alaskametro. Seriously though, this collection is basically Skyler: the makeup! It's currently available at this month's Cosmetics Fair, and...it's a GACHA ($L35 per pull!!)! All of the details, links, etc, are below, as always!

sweet lazy sunday_002
A little more info about this makeup set: The gacha at this month's Cosmetics Fair is $L35 per pull, and there is a completely wearable and usable tester. Each pull gets you an omega applier, most with multiple fits in one HUD to work with all of your mesh heads. The rares of the gacha are the metallic eyebrows I'm wearing (comes with 3 colours), the lip set that I'm wearing (also 3 colours!) and a set of light holo polishes (5 colours). In addition to the 3 rares, there are also 6 commons: 3 eye shadow sets (3 colours each), 2 lippies (3 colours each) and a dark holo nail polish set (5 colours + a mixed set for maitreya. both mani/pedi are included). 
My collar from Pixel Geek goes really well I think too! It comes with a fairly extensive HUD to change the base, the raised edges, bows, metal bits, and more! It comes with both a regular and an RLV scripted version, in case you're into that!

sweet lazy sunday_001
A naughty but fun tidbit about my top: It's "interactive!" If you (or someone else) touches the top, they get a menu of interesting "options!" (you can also disable this in the menu.) You/They can choose various levels of exposure, or even to completely remove the top! I'd love to see more from Vanilla Bae in the Saturday sale in the future, it's a fun little thing to play with.

sweet lazy sunday_003
Reign has once again created a pair of shoes I cannot live without! As soon as the Saturday Sale list was published, I rushed right over to buy these! (P.S. THESE ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT THE SATURDAY SALE PRICE TODAY). While you cannot remove the warmers (that I know of, correct me if I'm wrong, please!) You can change them, as well as the rest of the sneaker, to a buttload of colours! These have 4 individually changeable parts, each with its own set of options! These are such fun shoes, and they're perfect for the impending spring.

STYLE CARD

Skin: Mudskin - BABYDOLL # 6
Brows: alaskametro<3 "Alchemy" eyebrows RARE - Omega HUD - Event item! Available at The Cosmetics Fair!
Hair: Taketomi -
Head: LAQ - Scarlet Bento head
Body: Maitreya Lara
Lippie: alaskametro<3 - Alchemy
Shadow: alaskametro<3 "Alchemy" eyeshadow 01 - Omega HUD
Nails: alaskametro<3 - Alchemy
Shirt: Vanilla Bae - Zoe Top FAT PACK
Skirt: EVANI - Gia skirt [Grey]
Shoes: REIGN - PLATFORM SNEAKERS AND WARMERS  - FATPACK
Collar: Pixel Geek - Bow collar

Location: Private

DECOR CARD

Chair: brocante - modern chair / black PG
Other Decor items: Fapple- Endless Love FEMDOM FATPACK

You May Also Like

0 comments