I'm still here... and I'm so cute.

by - 9:41 PM

Hey guys, if you've been following me for a while, you know I do a post every year about this time that's just... dedicated to me. I treat myself a little bit more kindly, and even buy myself new shiny things to remind myself that I'm still alive... because this time, 4 years ago, I almost wasn't.
I won't bore you with the details, but you can find them here ---> http://theskycladfashionista.blogspot.com/2016/05/its-great-day-to-be-alive-little-tldr.html


I'm still here... and I'm so cute._004
I think I went a *little* bit overboard this year, but I did spread my spending out instead of doing it all in one day. This year I pre-ordered myself the cutie loot box for this month, got some new nails from Dark Passions at the Fantasy Faire, and also got the new Catwa Lona Bento head to celebrate being alive!

I'm still here... and I'm so cute._001

https://gyazo.com/6a4776e10e68b201defe961c9a2378a7
I am absolutely OBSESSED with the new Truth group gift! It's a preview of their new project, and this stylist HUD is absolutely insane. On top of the incredible number of colours you get in the gift pack, you can also physically CHANGE the hair with a click of a button. Can you say amazing? (sorry for the GIF quality, blogger threw a fit over the higher quality image i tried to post!)

I'm still here... and I'm so cute._002

I'm still here... and I'm so cute._003

I'm still here... and I'm so cute._005


Style Card:

Head: Catwa - Lona
Hair: Truth - Kare - VIP Group Gift - $L350 to join
Skin: Lara Hurley - Yui - Milky
Lashes: Izzies - Natural Lashes Catwa Applier
Nails: Dark Passions - Fairylands Forever - Maitreya
Eyes: The Sugar Garden - Magic Eyes - Cutie Loot May Item!
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Top: Caboodle - Kyoko Shirt - VIP Group Gift - $L25 to join
Skirt: Caboodle - Kyoko Skirt - Cutie Loot May Item!
Shoes: Breathe - Lynn Heels - Cutie Loot May Item!
Stockings: Erratic - Eden Lingerie - Nude
Collar: Boom - Dollhouse Choker - Blush
Tail: Sweet Thing - Fuwa Tail
Ears: Aii - Save the Ears/Fox ears - $L0/Free

You May Also Like

0 comments