Baby, what's your sign?

by - 2:06 PM

[Have you ever started a blog post, and just have it come out completely wrong? I have been working on this post for.... about a month or so now, and I've written it, no lie, probably about 5 times. I have photographed and re-photographed for this post over and over, and it never reached a point where I was completely happy with it until now (finally...)]


For all the time I spend in the water, you would think I was an Aquarius, or maybe Cancer, but no, I'm actually a Scorpio... but that's beside my point. Astrology is a brand-spanking-new hair store (formerly Alice Project!), that made their debut at May's round of Uber... and what a glorious debut it was!

I simply cannot get over how gorgeous the new Astrology hair is! The textures are so lovely and shiny, they look like real, perfectly healthy hair, and every colour and shade is realistically tinted. No fake looking hair colour overlay here! Astrology even uses a special HUD system that lets you make your own packs and demo all of the colours, as well as change things like part colour, right/left colours, baby hairs, and more. I attempted to take some GIFs of the sexy HUD action, but my GIF program decided it didn't like to make them as large as I needed... so you'll have to go and check out the HUDs for yourself in their main store! Even the demo features completely working HUDs!

My sweet vintage-style swimsuit is a brand new group gift from Belle Epoque! The group is $L10 to join, but I feel like that's totally worth it to snatch up this lovely vintage-inspired suit. The Daisa swimsuit comes in Maitreya size only, but includes a HUD to change the top and bottom independently to any of the included 6 textures. Mix and match to your hearts content!


Finally, my nails are out right now at the Vintage fair and are from Dark Passions! Each pack contains 12 different vintage-inspired nails, which are available in Maitreya, Omega, or Slink, and each pack is on sale for just $L100 (or $L275 for the fatpack!) at the fair!


Style Card

Skin: Enfer Sombre - Elisa - Porcelain (Catwa applier only!)
Nails: Dark Passions -Totally tight tips - Event Item! For The Vintage fair - Thanks, B!
Hair: Astrology - Magenta - Thanks, Astrology!
Head: Catwa - Lona [Bento]
Body: Maitreya Lara
Eyes: S0ng - Misa Eyes - Green
Necklace 1: Cute Poison - Mystiq Necklace - part 1
Necklace 2: Cute Poison - Hespiria Moon Necklace
Necklace 3: Cute Poison - Hespiria Star Necklace
Rings: Kibitz - Rae rings - Silver
Swimsuit: Belle Epoque - Daisa
Shoes: EMPIRE - Bouvardia - Fatpack

Poses: oOo studio - Velvet, Boo!ty, Palais

Location: Baja Bay

~Just a note - my internet is on the fritz, and I cannot upload photos to flickr at this moment! Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. ♥ ~

You May Also Like

0 comments